AUTO Connected Car has partnered with the Telematics West Coast Conference & Exhibition 2014 (Oct 30-31) Hilton, San Diego, produced by Telematics Update. The major area of focus will be the future of content and services in the connected car.
There will be speakers from Ford, Volkswagen, Nissan, Harman, Continental, Jaguar Land Rover, and more. We heard that they are working on getting security experts from the hacking side and the automotive industry to make vehicles secure.
Experts will show how to use data to personalize the connected car experience and make cars part of the connected lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
- A dealership panel to learn dealers’ experiences selling telematics features to customers.
- How to deliver contextual, personalized content that makes driving simpler and more enjoyable.
- How to use vehicle health data and telematics avoid recalls.
- Delivering contextual & personalized content and services
- The relevance of branding and how to make brands stand out.
There will many opportunities for networking for business success. They will over pre/post show e-networking, networking brakes, and a reception at the end of day one.
We will be there in beautiful San Diego, the average temperature in October is around seventy degrees during the day or:
- Average High Temperature: 73°F/23°C
- Average Low Temperature: 61°F/16°C .
Speakers scheduled include:
- Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist – Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Henri LaFrance, Technical Program Manager, Connected Vehicle, Volkswagen Group of America.
- Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford.
- Robert Gee, Product Manager, Connected Solutions, Continental.
- Katherine Bose, Director Business Development, TripAdvisor.
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President – Research & Innovation, Harman.
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics and Infotainment, Chief Technologist, Kia Motors America.
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan.
- David Taylor, Managing Director AUPEO!
- Andrew Hart Head of Advanced Research SBD.
- Greg Basich, Senior Analyst, Automotive Multimedia and Communications service (AMCS) Strategy Analytics.
Sponsors include SBD, INRIX, Baron, UIE, NPR and Nuance.
AUTO Connected Car subscribers will receive a special discount code.
Early bird discount ends September 5.