Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using AUTO Connected Car News website (“website”, “service”) operated by Aproprose (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes.
You may using any code, file, service of this website for activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft.
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code.
- Injecting pages, text, ads or any other information into any file on this website.
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services.
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Republishing content in its full form in any way whatsoever without permission.
- Use of RSS feed for autoblogging of content on any other website not owned by Aproprose.
- Crawling, scanning, pinging of the website and any of its files more than once a day per page for any reason other than indexing for official known search engines.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us.
Any entity found in violation of these terms that takes content that is not authorized to do so will be reported to the proper authorities, including but not limited to your webhost, service providers (AWS), DMCA, Google, Bing and whichever entity that will stop the problem. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law where applicable.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.