Here’s a weekly summary of the news from AUTO Connected Car News from November 10-18:
- The Auto Club responded to connected car privacy policies by car makers.
- MapQuest Urgent.ly offers roadside assistance and tow trucks.
- Volvo XC90 will use virtual reality at the LA Auto Show with Google Cardboard.
- LA Connected Car Expo: will have super concepts, networks, speakers & more.
- Connected car makers set data privacy for places, driving & marketing.
- INRIX gears traffic for VW Passat, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge Gear S.
- SolaRoad pedals alternative fuel (solar) on bike path.
- Tesla S has higher prices, model reduction, data via Hadoop & satellites.
- LA Auto Show Design connected car entries show new insides and outsides.