The Los Angeles Auto Show announced a some of its lineups for its upcoming 2019 show taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Nov. 22 – Dec. 1. The LA Auto Show continues to be one of the biggest annual gatherings in Los Angeles. The ten jam-packed days will have more than 1,000 vehicles on display and will include test drives, never-before-seen vehicles, custom and exotic cars, activations and one-of-a-kind experiences.
“Los Angeles is all about car culture as well as fun and creative ways to get from point A to point B. Visitors to this year’s show can expect to see the latest vehicle debuts as well as the newest designs from their favorite auto manufacturers alongside innovative and interactive experiences,” said Lisa Kaz, CEO of the LA Auto Show and AutoMobility LA. “Every year, we commit to offering a wide variety of displays and activations at the LA Auto Show. There’s always something for everyone – whether you’re attending for the first time or returning for another visit.”
Confirmed showcases and experiences include (but are not limited to):
- Hyundai Racing Challenge: Hyundai invites attendees to join in the excitement of competing in the Hyundai Racing Challenge located in the South Hall Lobby, where show-goers can test their virtual driving skills in Hyundai’s racing simulation.
- Free Test Drives: Visitors to the Los Angeles Auto Show will be able to test drive new vehicles from brands including Acura, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
- LEGO: Guests of the LA Auto Show will be able to experience hands-on building at the show’s first-ever LEGO booth, which will honor the beloved car culture of Los Angeles. A major highlight of the booth will be the life-size LEGO Bugatti Chiron, a 1:1 replica of the real-life automobile made entirely of LEGO Technic bricks and elements. Other LEGO building experiences and details will be announced closer to the show.
- Lexus Customs: Lexus will be stacked with an epic display of modified vehicles, prominently displayed in the Lexus Custom section of the show’s atrium.
- Maroon Vault Studio: Maroon Vault Studio: Design is Maroon Vault Studio’s lifestyle. Maroon Vault will be at this year’s LA Auto Show with an array of products and resources for automotive designers & entrepreneurs.
- Smacircle: Smacircle S1, the world’s most compact and lightweight eBike, provides an ideal solution for “FIRST MILE – LAST MILE” transportation. Weighing only 15.4 pounds, the S1 can easily be folded in five simple steps into a small backpack and carried wherever and whenever.
- Trans Am Worldwide: Trans Am Worldwide, the exclusive manufacturer of the modern Trans Am and recently featured on the Discovery Channel, will unveil their 50th Anniversary Edition Trans Am along with a 1000hp Super Duty Trans Am, one of only 50 ever made.
Additional experiences plus vehicle debuts will be announced in the coming weeks.
Preceding the LA Auto Show, AutoMobility LA 2019 (Nov. 18 – 21) will also take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The four-day press and trade event brings together automotive and technology leaders to discuss the future of transportation, unveil new vehicles, and showcase the latest innovations in front of thousands of industry professionals and journalists from around the world. Many of the vehicles debuted during AutoMobility LA will be on display at the LA Auto Show following their unveiling.