Based on the Fiat 500X Trekking model, the 500X Urbana Edition features Miron black-painted mirror caps, door handles, tail-lamp surrounds, liftgate bezel, fascias, and sill moldings with copper-accented 500X logo. The 18-inch matte black and Miron wheels are also accented with a copper center cap. In addition, black side roof rails and dark headlamp surrounds add to the 500X Urbana Edition’s head-turning appearance.
Inside, the 500X Urbana Edition features unique seats with black Castiglio chevron-patterned fabric and copper embroidered 500 logos, a black textured instrument panel with a copper 500 logo, a black-painted center console, and Miron-painted radio and vent bezels.
The Urbana Edition package is available for $845 on both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive 2017 500X Trekking models, which start at $23,350 and $25,250 U.S. MSRP, respectively, excluding destination. Other options and packages may be added to the 500X Urbana Edition, including:
- Advanced Safety Package ($1,295; featuring auto high-beam headlamps, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection systems, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, ParkSense Rear Park Assist and rain-sensitive windshield wipers).
- Popular Equipment Package ($995; includes Parkview rear backup camera and automatic temperature control air conditioning with dual-zone controls).
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof and Beats premium audio system ($995)
- Uconnect 6.5 with navigation ($875).
- Cold Weather Package ($450).
The Fiat 500X Urbana Edition will be arriving in FIAT studios soon.
The 2017 Fiat 500X delivers the Italian design and engaging driving dynamics that are synonymous with the FIAT brand. The 500X offers an advanced all-wheel-drive system, functionality, and a full array of safety, comfort and convenience features. The small crossover features two engine options, an available nine-speed transmission, and an all-wheel-drive system with a disconnecting rear axle for improved fuel efficiency. Loaded with up to 70 advanced safety and security features, the Fiat 500X is available in three trim models and 11 exterior colors to offer the personalization options that FIAT vehicles are known for.