TU-Automotive Detroit’s early bird discount ends today April 8 for the event held June 8-9, Novi Michigan.This year will offer 150 great speakers, 300 fascinating booths and 3000 attendees, making it the world’s biggest conference and exhibition dedicated to automotive tech and innovation. There will many opportunities for learning and mingling with pundits in the business.
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit will explore many pressing questions facing the industry, including connectivity, ADAS, mobility models, insurance, data, infotainment and more.
There will be a program focused on cybersecurity, when Speakers from General Motors, Kia and the Automotive ISAC (Information Sharing and Analysis Center) will discuss the ISAC. They will discuss best practices for automotive cybersecurity to mitigate threats to vehicles and the public.
The speaker roster is a “Who’s Who” of the industry.
- Dr. Mark Rosekind Senior Administrator – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- John Schnoes Program Director – Vehicle Information Technology and Autonomous Drive Nissan.
- Edmund Allen VP Automotive Manufacturing & High Tech Industries Oracle
- Dominique Bonte Managing Director and Vice President, B2B ABI Research
- Christopher Wilson Technical and IP Consulting – Advanced Automotive Technology
- Scott Frank Vice President of Marketing Airbiquity.
- Guy Story General Manager for Automotive, Alexa Voice Services Amazon.
- Yoni Heilbronn Vice President, Argus Cyber Security
- Vishwas Shankar Program Manager, Global Business Strategy and Innovation Frost & Sullivan.
- Thilo Koslowski VP Distinguished Analyst & Founder of Automotive Practice Gartner.
- Roger Lanctot Associate Director, Strategy Analytics.
- Liz Kerton Executive Director, Autotech Council.
- Eric Dennis Transportation Systems Analyst, Center for Automotive Research.
- Richard Wallace Director, Center for Automotive Research.
- Joe Fabbre Director – Platform Solutions, Green Hills Software.
- Kristin Kolodge Executive Director – HMI and Driver Interaction, JD Power.
- Kaye Ceille, President, Zipcar.
- Kal Mos, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America.
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- Matt Jones, Director of Future Technology, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive.
- Bryan Reimer, Research Scientist, MIT/MIT AgeLab.
- Mark Dipko, Director Corporate Planning and Strategy, Hyundai Motor America.
- Dr. Ulrich Quay, Managing Director, BMW iVentures.
- Scott Reynolds, Audi Mobility Business Development Manager, Audi of America.
- Save $100 on conference passes with the code 4312ACCAR
- The Tech Factor! How Can Companies Evolve And Integrate As Fast As The Technology?
- Guidelines and Regulations: Catching Up With the Pace of Autonomous Technology.
- We’re Connected! What Comes Next for Automotive?
- All Together Now: Auto-ISAC and Industry Collaboration.
- Mercedes-Benz Utilizes AI to Create New User Experiences.
- Connected Car Meets Connected Home (Panel).
- The Changing Landscape of the Telematics Insurance Ecosystem: What Does it Mean for You.
- Dealing with Complex Connectivity.
- Automotive Takes On the Sharing Economy (Panel).
- Techstars Mobility, Driven by Detroit: Introducing the Class of 2016.
- Millennials and the Future of Mobility.
- Urban Mobility as a Service (Panel).
- ADAS and Automation: Through the Eyes of Consumers, Not Engineers.
- GNSS-based Vehicle Positioning for Autonomous Vehicles.
- The Next Big Money Maker: In-Car Digital Media (Panel).
- How to Win in HMI (Panel).
- Delivering the Intelligent, Contextual Automotive Grade Assistant.
- Cars: The Oil of the Smart City Engine? (Panel).
- Getting Granular: The Next Wave of Fleet Data (Panel).
- Commercial Ups Its Game: Platooning and Beyond (Panel).
- Closing the Mobility Experience Gaps.
- Gesture Control and Driver Monitoring – Making Innovative Image Processing Technology Automotive-Grade.
- The Software-First Car of the Future (Panel)
- Investing in Success: Identifying the Next Big Automotive Disruptors (Panel).
- Motor Insurance in the Digital World (Panel).
- Liability: Where Does the Blame Lie?
Save $100 on conference passes with the code 4312ACCAR.