The TU-Automotive Detroit 2016 (June 8-9, Novi Michigan), conference and exhibition for automotive technology and connected cars is offering a vast program of speakers, topics and trends. AUTO Connected Car readers can get a $100 discount using the code 4312ACCAR.
Experts from Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Jaguar Land Rover, Zipcar and Techstars will participate in the event.
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer many pressing questions facing the industry, including connectivity, ADAS, mobility models, insurance, data, infotainment and more.
There will be a program focused on cybersecurity, when Speakers from General Motors, Kia and the Automotive ISAC (Information Sharing and Analysis Center) will discuss the ISAC. They will discuss best practices for automotive cybersecurity to mitigate threats to vehicles and the public.
- Jonathan Allen, Acting Executive Director, Auto ISAC.
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors and Vice Chair, the Auto ISAC.
- Henry Bzeih, Head Connected Car and Chief Technology Strategist, Kia Motor Company and Board Member, Auto ISAC.
Other Popular Topics Will Be:
- Artificial Intelligence – From infotainment to safety services; harness the awesome power of machine learning to transform the car into an accident free, personal companion
- Autonomous Autos with rapid developments in sensors, software and silicon, can we skip straight to Level 4? Or do consumers and government need more convincing of the reliability of SDCs?
- Auto Access Economy – Rip up the rule book on vehicle sales, insurance and industry partnerships. Create a smart mobility blueprint for auto brands in the on-demand world.
- Smart Cities/Homes/Cars- Reimagine vehicle design, HMI and UX as the car plugs into the home, city and ‘things’
- Thilo Koslowski VP Distinguished Analyst & Founder of Automotive Practice Gartner.
- Roger Lanctot Associate Director, Strategy Analytics.
- Liz Kerton Executive Director, Autotech Council.
- Eric Dennis Transportation Systems Analyst, Center for Automotive Research.
- Richard Wallace Director, Center for Automotive Research.
- Joe Fabbre Director – Platform Solutions, Green Hills Software.
- Kristin Kolodge Executive Director – HMI and Driver Interaction, JD Power.
- Kaye Ceille, President, Zipcar.
- Kal Mos, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America.
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- Matt Jones, Director of Future Technology, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive.
- Bryan Reimer, Research Scientist, MIT/MIT AgeLab.
- Mark Dipko, Director Corporate Planning and Strategy, Hyundai Motor America.
- Dr. Ulrich Quay, Managing Director, BMW iVentures.
- Scott Reynolds, Audi Mobility Business Development Manager, Audi of America.
Save $100 on conference passes with the code 4312ACCAR