Connected Car Expo (CCE) announced speakers, seminars and news for the fall show during the LA Auto Show’s press/media days November 18-20, in Los Angeles, California.
The following automakers will show their technology including:
- Audi and NVIDIA– will show how they increased development speed to match consumer electronics and the next generation of Audi’s modular infotainment platform (MIB).
- Hyundai will showcase its core interior design principles of safety, intuitiveness and safety. AUTO Connected Car has been promised a demonstration of Android Auto.
- Volvo will not be driving the “Drive Me” autonomous vehicle and show the car’s progressive autopilot technology, autonomous lane following, speed adaption and merging traffic features.
Other exhibitors will be:
• Al & Ed’s Autosound –will have a Drive Safe exhibit with after market products from Mobileye for the latest safety and infotainment technology
• App Annie – app analytics, market data, business insights and competitive intelligence .
• Continental – connected car cloud/big data solutions for security, managment and seamless switching.
• Garmin – will show Gemini scalable navigation core with
supports over-the-air map and software updates. Garmin
heads-up concept is designed to help keep driver attention on the road.
• Hertz NeverLost – features include ability to sync directly with NeverLost’s recently launched Companion app.
• Lochbridge – “automotive-grade app factory” LAYR infotainment concept.
• OnStar – GM telematics with 4G LTE connectivity and
which will bring integrated Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Verizon Telematics – solutions to enhance the driving and ownership experience.
Ford will show it Connected Car-Connected City App Pursuit finalists.
There will be the Connected City Summit on Nov. 20.to
address issues including infrastructure, cyber security and urban architecture evolution.