The Los Angeles Auto Show® (LA Auto Show®), the leading automotive and lifestyle in-person event, today announced the finalists for its inaugural zero-emission vehicle awards program—THE ZEVAS™—powered by Electrify America. Enthusiasts, influencers, and shoppers from Los Angeles and beyond are invited to pick a winner from the pool of finalists chosen by the public earlier this month.
Twenty-seven finalists were chosen from more than 90 qualifying zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) that meet California’s standards and are available for purchase or pre-order. Both legacy and startup brands captured public interest in this year’s ZEVAS, as represented by the finalists in nine categories:
- Compact: Aptera Motors Aptera, BMW i3, Hyundai KONA Electric
- Coupe: Alpha Motor Company ACE™ Coupe, ElectraMeccanica eRoadster, Polestar 1
- Crossover ($50,000 and below): Alpha Motor Company Electric JAX™, Fisker Ocean, Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Crossover (above $50,000): Kia EV6, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model Y
- Hatchback/Van/Wagon: Audi e-tron Sportback, Canoo Lifestyle Vehicle, Faraday Future FF91
- Sedan ($60,000 and below): BMW i4, Polestar 2, Tesla Model 3
- Sedan (above $60,000): Lucid Air, Porsche Taycan, Tesla Model S
- Sport Utility Vehicle: Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring, Mullen Five, Rivian R1S
- Truck: Ford F-150 Lightning, Rivian R1T, Tesla Cybertruck
The final round of voting for THE ZEVAS will be open Monday, Nov. 1 to Thursday, Nov. 4. Voters may vote for one vehicle per category. Winners will be announced on Nov. 16 and will be honored along with finalists and nominees on Nov. 17 at AutoMobility LA—LA Auto Show’s media and industry days—at a special ZEVAS reception hosted by Alex Guberman, creator, and host of E for Electric, a YouTube channel dedicated to electric cars. The public will be able to see and test drive many of the finalists and winners of THE ZEVAS during the 2021 LA Auto Show—taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center Nov. 19-28.
The final round of voting will be open from Monday, Nov. 1 to Thursday, Nov. 4; to vote, visit http://www.laautoshow.com/thezevas.