Hyundai Motor America is now providing three years of complimentary maintenance with the purchase or lease of a new 2020 model year Hyundai vehicle. The Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance program includes oil and filter changes plus tire rotation at normal factory-scheduled intervals for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance is available for new 2020 Hyundai models purchased on or after Feb. 1, 2020, and covers oil changes and tire rotations at normal intervals outlined in each vehicle’s owner’s manual. These services include:
- Normal interval oil and oil filter changes
- Tire rotations
- Normal, factory-scheduled maintenance for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Hyundai filters & Quaker State oil
Complimentary maintenance includes Hyundai approved oil and oil filter change (except for electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles) plus tire rotation at normal factory scheduled intervals for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. Offer valid only for new 2020 Hyundai models purchased or leased after February 1, 2020. See your Hyundai dealer for further details and limitations.
Hyundai started advertising the program on the biggest day in sports with a new commercial that will ran during the Super Bowlpregame show. The spot introduces the program with footage of Hyundai’s 2020 Sonata and communicates its newest commitment to customer satisfaction.
Hyundai will started advertising the program on the biggest day in sports with a new commercial that will run during the Big Game pregame show. The spot introduces the program with footage of Hyundai’s 2020 Sonata and communicates its newest commitment to customer satisfaction.
- America’s Best Warranty: 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty and 7-year anti-perforation warranty
- Complimentary Maintenance: 3 years/36,000 miles of normal oil changes and tire rotations
- Roadside Assistance: 5 years of roadside assistance, 24/7/365 coverage and trip interruption assistance
- Blue Link: 3 years of complimentary Blue Link connected car service, including the Connected Care package that provides emergency assistance and maintenance/diagnostic alerts
- Assurance Car Care: Hyundai’s pledge for convenient scheduling, factory-trained technicians, free multi-point inspections, clear explanation of recommended services, recap of all completed work and respect for the customer’s time
- Transparent Pricing: Participating dealers post the market pricing (MSRP minus incentives and any dealer-offered discounts) on the dealer websites so customers know exactly what the market price is for the vehicle. This can reduce the time it takes to negotiate a price and can eliminate the frustration of widely advertised incentives not being displayed on dealer websites.
- Flexible Test Drive: Customers are given the option to conduct a test drive for any new vehicle on their own terms through Hyundai Drive, a platform that allows the test drive to be scheduled by contacting the dealer on its website, by phone or by using a custom-built app (in available markets). The selected test-drive vehicle can be delivered to a location of the customer’s choosing, such as their home, their office or a coffee shop.
- Streamlined Purchase: This feature allows car buyers to complete most of the paperwork online prior to visiting the dealership for a vehicle in the dealer’s inventory, reducing the total transaction time. This includes applying for financing, obtaining credit approvals, calculating payment estimates and valuing trade-ins.
- 3-Day Worry-Free Exchange: Any customer who is not satisfied with their purchase is given a three-day period to return the car in exchange for another new Hyundai vehicle, contingent upon a dealer inspection and the vehicle having fewer than 300 miles since the purchase/lease date