As our readers now, we published the Ultimate Guide to Connected and Autonomous Car Tech at CES 2018, which is quite lengthy. CES announced that there will be over 400 automotive exhibitors making the automotive footprint at CES the fifth largest stand-alone auto show in the U.S. We we looked today, it seemed like the show will be overwhelming— however if you block it out in time or location it gets much easier. Here is a way to help you plan the show and a summary of what we reported so far.
- Pre-Show Media Keynote, Intel’s Brian Krzanich, Monday January 8, 6:30 pm Monte Carlo.
- Ford CEO: Jim Hackett, Tuesday January 9
- Lyfts’s John Zimmer, Leaders in Tech Dinner, January 10.
- United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao will be headlining the Smart Cities at CES 2018 conference programming on Jan. 10 at 10:30-11:00 AM PT at Westgate, Level 1, Pavilion 9.
The main area to cover has to North Hall. The following are in North Hall for more information refer to main ultimate guide.
- AEye Inc, demonstrates iDAR, a new form of intelligent data collection that enables rapid, dynamic perception and path planning. Booth #2506.
- Green Hills Software (LVCC), North Hall – 3110.
- OSRAM LVCC, North Hall – 3115.
- Fisker EMotion with Quanergy Systems, Inc. in booth LVCC North Hall 3315.
- Mobileye/Intel : LVCC, North Hall – 3510.
- Velodyne will showcase demonstrations of new LiDAR sensors that expand the use case for autonomous vehicles, allowing for rapid mass deployment and increased testing in new environments. LVCC, North Hall – 3525.
- Hyundai Mobis car of the future LVCC, North Hall – 3931.
- Mercedes-Benz LVCC, North Hall – 4631.
- Connected Signals, Inc. Booth: LVCC, North Hall – 5000.
- Tata Elxis North Hall, Booth No. 5038..
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.Booth: LVCC, North Hall – 5431.
- Mistubishi Electric LVCC, North Hall – 5609.
- Qualcomm Connected Automotive Experience; LVCC North Hall #5616.
- Continental’s many innovations and self-driving platform; LVCC, North Hall – 6106 and meetings by appointment at Renaissance Hotel.
- Jeep Wrangler LVCC North Hall #6306.
- EB Elektrobit embedded systems LVCC, North Hall – 6319.
- Hyundai Motor Company LVCC self-driving North Hall – 6329
- Toyota Research Institute (TRI) will show its next-generation automated driving research vehicle, Platform 3.0, LVCC, North Hall – 6906.
- BYTON electric vehicle LVCC, North Hall – 6525.
- TetraVue maker of high definition 4D video light detection and ranging (LIDAR) technology, will be demonstrating a full-motion 4D video camera at CES LVCC, North Hall – 6619.
- NVIDIA will show off all the new tech, Xavier process and partnerships announced on Sunday evening VCC, North Hall – 7019.
- Kia tech concept vehicle and cockpit LVCC, North Hall – 7029.
- Magna’s future of mobility LVCC #7506 in North Hall.
- BlackBerry/QNX software, safety and more LVCC North Hall – 7523.
- Honda Robotics and Demos LVCC, North Hall – 7923.
- Gentex Corporation will demonstrate new connected car features, digital rear vision systems, biometric-based vehicle security, in-vehicle payments with Visa, and other emerging automotive features ready for automaker implementation into new vehicles. North Hall, booth #9123.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG: LVCC, North Hall – 8717, LVCC, North Plaza – NP-2
SOLO new vehcile. Innovation and Tech Today Pavilion located in the Central Hall at booth #18215 in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DENSO will present its future of mobility and connected and automated driving technologies
Bosch will be demonstrating that the smart, connected city of tomorrow is already a reality in the Central Hall, Booth #14028.
Intel Booth Demonstrations, Intel Booth #100048, Central Hall South, LVCC
Seeing Machines Robert Bosch ShowCar — CES Central Hall, Booth #14028.
Molex will offer private demos of its connected vehicle technology ecosystem which includes a 10 Gbps automotive Ethernet backbone solution that fully integrates highly reliable signal integrity, prioritization, scalability and security. LVCC, South Hall 2 – MP25962
Infineon Technologies AG in Booth South Hall MP 26065, Infineon’s radar, LiDAR and ToF technologies are the center of advanced automotive sensor systems.
Omrom Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 2, Booth #25541.
Clarion will showcasing and providing real in-car demonstrations of its next-generation autonomous driving technologies.
Apitv and Lyft will be offering rides to twenty locations in Las Vegas from the Las Vegas Convention Center Gold Lot.
Seeing Machines Autoliv Learning Intelligent Vehicle (LIV) 2.0 research vehicles — Spring Hill Suites – CES Booth #NP8 in the LVCC Gold Lot
Renesas Electronics Corporation- LVCC, North Plaza – NP-18-18a.
BYTON electric vehicle CC, North Plaza – NP-6
Mercedes-Benz LVCC, Central Plaza – CP-34
Faurecia cockpits, monitoring, booth located in Las Vegas Convention Center Central Plaza CP3.
Valeo LVCC, Central Plaza – CP-24
LeddarTech will be presenting the LeddarCore LCA2, the industry’s first 3D solid-state LiDAR (SSL) integrated circuit (IC) enabling mass production of automotive LiDARs, in the Leddar Ecosystem pavilion. The Leddar Ecosystem Pavilion is located outside at Tech East, CP-23, in front of the registration pavilion.
TriLumina will demonstrate multiple use cases for its innovative 940 nm VCSEL illumination modules, including a novel solid-state 3D LiDAR system powered by its illumination modules, which will be showcased at the company’s Suite at the Westgate Hotel as well as in the Leddar Ecosystem Pavilion.
Berlin-based start-up autoaid exhibits for the first time its patent pending Automotive Bulb Camera Westgate – 240.
Innovusion is introducing its ground-breaking LiDAR at Westgate Hospitality suties.
Sands Convention Center
Ouster high performance LiDAR will host live demonstrations of an OS-1 sensor at its booth, and will also show new videos of the OS-1 on the road. Visit Ouster at booth #52903 in Eureka Park at Sands Expo, Level 1, Hall G.
ON Semi Conductor The Sands Convention Center/Venetian (Murano 3302) during CES 2018.
As you can see it’s quite year at CES for self-driving, autonomous and connected car tech. We’ll see you there.