Starting with select Model Year 2017 vehicles, Nissan customers purchasing a vehicle equipped with navigation will get a 3-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link, and vehicles without navigation will get a 3-year subscription to SiriusXM Travel Link.
Infiniti customers purchasing select vehicles equipped with navigation will get a 4-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link. Select vehicles without navigation will get a 4-year subscription to SiriusXM Travel Link.
SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link provides access to a suite of advanced services with features, including:
- Traffic speed: Color-coded roads on the vehicle’s navigation screen show traffic speed in major metro areas.
- Accidents, construction and road closures: Receive traffic alerts, including information on accidents, disabled vehicles, construction and road closures.
- Fuel prices: Get detailed information on fuel prices and the ability to sort by lowest price, fuel type or distance.
- National weather information: Receive coast-to-coast weather data including current conditions, five-day forecasts and weather maps.
- Sports scores: Get in-game and final scores, as well as weekly game schedules, for world-class professional sports and college programs.
- Movie listings: Access detailed local movie theater listings including start times and ratings.
- Stock information: Get timely information and key data about your stock portfolio throughout the day.
Customers purchasing any new Nissan or Infiniti vehicle equipped with satellite radio receive a 3-month subscription to SiriusXM’s All Access audio package with access to Howard Stern, every NFL, MLB, and NBA game, every NASCAR race, plus NHL games and PGA TOUR coverage, as well as access to programming beyond the vehicle on smartphones and other connected devices.