TU-Detroit is going to be an interesting invent for those interested in connected cars. There is still time to register and we have special discount code for our readers.
The TU-Automotive Detroit 2016 takes place June 8-9 in Novi, Michigan. AUTO Connected Car readers can get a $100 discount using the code 4312ACCAR.
- Don Butler, Executive Director, Connected Vehicle and Services, Ford
- Kaye Ceille, President, Zipcar
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors
- Dr. Mark Rosekind, Senior Administrator, NHTSA
- Henry Bzeih, Head – Connected Car & Chief Technology Strategist, Kia Motor Company
- Kal Mos, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Two of Covisint’s pundits will be speaking at TU-Automotive Detroit:
- Keynote Speech – David Miller, Chief Security Officer:
- “Who will be the Conductor of the Identity Orchestra for Connected Vehicles?”– June 9th, 11:20 am
- Panel Discussions – Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive:
- “Connected Car Meets Connected Home” – June 8th, 11:50 pm
- “Urban Mobility as a Service” – June 8th, 2:30 pm
Covisint will be at booth C73 at TU-Automotive Detroit.
The delegate list includes reps from Volkswagen, Amazon, Battelle, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Subaru, Ford, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, GM, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Toytoa and more. The even will have 150 speakers, 300 booths and 3000 attendees all dedicated to automotive technology innovation.
Other Popular Topics Will Be:
- Artificial Intelligence – From infotainment to safety services; harness the awesome power of machine learning to transform the car into an accident free, personal companion
- Autonomous Autos with rapid developments in sensors, software and silicon, can we skip straight to Level 4? Or do consumers and government need more convincing of the reliability of SDCs?
- Auto Access Economy – Rip up the rule book on vehicle sales, insurance and industry partnerships. Create a smart mobility blueprint for auto brands in the on-demand world.
- Smart Cities/Homes/Cars- Reimagine vehicle design, HMI and UX as the car plugs into the home, city and ‘things’
The GENIVI Alliance will sponsor an evening of craft beer sampling, appetizers and networking after a long day at TU-Automotive Detroit 2016.
This invitation-only reception is being held at the newly renovated Michigan Beer Company (formerly the Post Bar) restaurant located in Novi, Michigan June 8th, from 6:00pm – 9:00p.m (live band from 8:30pm-10:00pm)
There will be several GENIVI member demonstrations and vehicles on display, including innovative demonstrations hosted by our member event sponsors.
The GENIVI Alliance is a non-profit Alliance focused on developing an open in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) and connectivity platform for the transportation industry.
Save $100 on conference passes with the code 4312ACCAR