Telematics Update prior to Telematics West Coast 2014 Conference & Exhibition (Oct 30-31, San Diego) reproted that over 150 senior influencers have registered with over 75% from the golden state including automakers OEMs, TSPs, and content providers.
Telematics West Coast claims to be the most focused forum on in-car content and services for the North American connected car industry.
Record Number of Delegates attending
The event has seen a record number of bookings, with the number of attendees up 20% from last year. Besides AUTO Connected Car, we notice that in attendance will be colleagues from Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Qualcomm, SBD, Panasonic, Nuance, Nissan, Mercedez-Benz, Jaguar, Kia Motors, iHS, GfK, ETA, Gemalto, Continental, Clarion, Chrysler, AUPEO! and more
Telematics West Coast’s 2014 roster has the highest representation of automakers, ever, with Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Chrysler and Kia sharing their expertise.
Key Topics Include:
- How to harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services.
- Examine the rapidly evolving connected car industry and address the crucial question of who will take ownership of the user experience.
- Leverage real-time vehicle data to improve vehicle and customer relationship management as well as revolutionize the R&D process.
- Debate the place of automotive in the Internet of Everything and how to integrate the car into the connected lifestyle.
- Address the important issue of security and learn how to develop a secure autograde platform.
Register before October 3 via the link below to take advantage of a $100 saving on all conference passes use the AUTO Connected Car coupon code 2616ACC in the code area for an additional $100 off. Click here for more information.
We have found that it is not too late to book a hotel in San Diego. We discovered some hotel circle rates as low as $65 a night.