GMC revealed the electric Hummer supertruck priced at $105,595 for EV SUV Edition 1 package – with 22-inch premium wheels, assist steps, and floor liners as standard or added Extreme Off-Road Package for $110,595. Reservations are now open.
Driven by General Motors’ next-generation Ultium Platform, the new HUMMER EV SUV launches with the exclusive Edition 1, offering customer choice to equip the vehicle for optimal driving range or maximum off-road capability. Edition 1 comes standard with 22-inch premium wheels, assist steps and floor liners.
The available Extreme Off-Road package adds 18-inch wheels and 35-inch-OD MT tires, underbody armor and rock sliders, front eLocker and virtual rear lockers, heavy-duty ball-spline half shafts, UltraVision2 with underbody camera views and more.
Expected best-in-class off-road proportions will help make the new SUV maneuverable, while also making the most of the HUMMER EV’s available signature features such as CrabWalk, Extract Mode and more. The SUV’s look remains rugged and includes a new rear design with mounted full-size spare tire. Inside, a similar five-passenger layout from the pickup remains and includes a large and useful rear cargo area.
- Master of maneuverability, with a 126.7-inch wheelbase giving it expected best-in-class off-road proportions with impressive departure and breakover angles, and a tighter turning circle of only 35.4 feet (10.8 meters) with 4 Wheel Steer standard on 2X, 3X and Edition 1
- An immersive interior puts the driver at the center of every moment, including customizable, multisensory user features and an open driving experience with the standard Infinity Roof with removable Sky Panels, I-Bar and rear drop glass
- GM’s Ultium Drive System offers up to 830 horsepower and up to 11,500 lb-ft of torque (GM estimated) — enough power for super-fast 0-60-mph sprints in approximately 3.5 seconds with Watts To Freedom3
- New tactical technology via the redesigned myGMC app4 including Energy Assist
- Great degree of customization via My Mode, auxiliary buttons and nearly 200 accessories available at launch
- Next-gen electric, with a 20-module Ultium battery system offering up to a GM estimated 300-plus miles of range5 on Edition 1 (with standard equipment)
Additionally, all HUMMER EV SUV models feature the enhanced version of Super Cruise6, an available driver-assistance technology offering hands-free driving on more than 200,000 miles (approximately 322,000 km) of enabled roads, and a new automatic lane changing feature, where the system can determine when a lane change is optimal and initiate the maneuver, while following signaling protocols.
Pricing and Production
When production begins in early 2023, the HUMMER EV SUV Edition 1 will have a starting MSRP of $105,5957 (including DFC). When equipped with the available Extreme Off-Road Package, the starting price will be $110,5957 (including DFC).
HUMMER EV SUV Specifications
|HUMMER EV2 SUV||HUMMER EV2X SUV||HUMMER EV3X SUV||HUMMER EV SUV
|HUMMER EV SUV
Edition 1 with available
Extreme Off-Road Package
|Starting at MSRP (w/DFC)||$79,995||$89,995||$99,995||$105,595||$110,595|
|Availability||Spring 2024||Spring 2023||Spring 2023||Early 2023||Early 2023|
|Horsepower||Up to 625||Up to 625||Up to 830||Up to 830||Up to 830|
|Torque (lb-ft)||Up to 7,400||Up to 7,400||Up to 11,500||Up to 11,500||Up to 11,500|
w/ 20-module battery
|Extreme Off-Road Package||Extreme Off-Road Package|
Performance targets, estimates and capability specifications based on computer-aided analysis and simulation using virtual engineering tools. Estimates may vary depending on model and trim. Additional model and trim details can be found at GMC.com. Actual production model and results may vary.
It includes waterproof underbody forward-and-rear-facing cameras for real-time views of the terrain to help you pick the best line along the trail. A washer function and replaceable lens protectors help you see clearly. Using multiple cameras to display a digital overhead image of the area around HUMMER EV, HD Surround Vision allows you to maneuver off-road and navigate tight spaces when traveling at low speeds.
It all starts with a towering ground clearance made possible by specially engineered 35″ Goodyear® Wrangler Territory tires for an optimal balance of on- and off-road performance. For those who demand more, HUMMER EV Pickup and SUV are engineered to fit aftermarket 37″ OD tires.†
Regen On Demand and One-Pedal Driving† offer full control of the electric driving experience. Additional details on new HUMMER EV SUV features will be published on Monday, April 5.