Mopar redesigned and updated the suite of FCA Owner apps that include Chrysler for Owners, Drive Dodge, Jeep Vehicle Owners, Ram Toolbox, My FIAT and Mopar Owner’s Companion for iPhone and Android. The updates are available in Google Play and iTunes.
The updated apps offer:
- Access to maintenance schedules, service history and Roadside Assistance.
- Enhanced Parking Reminder that lets owns set a pin at their parking location and a timer for the meter. Walking directions back to the vehicle are given.
- Augmented reality” by using the camera to scan instrument panel icons to see what they are for.
How-to information and videos.
- Logging and tracking of vehicle mileage.
- Monitoring a purchased Mopar Vehicle Protection plan.
Push notifications for maintenance offers, open recall alerts and tricks and tips.
- Dealership locator, coupons, or schedule a test drive and receive a quote.
- The Accident Assistant helps owners create accident records, capture accident scene photos, find collision repairs.
Each brand version also supports other 2011-2015 FCA brand models — for instance, owners can download the Ram Toolbox version of the app but still access vehicle information on Jeep or Chrysler vehicles parked in their garage.Mopar Owner Connect users are able to login to their accounts and receive information on their own vehicle. To login, the owner scans VIN number, or select the vehicle type. Mopar started designing apps beginning in 2011 models.