When your UBER ride arrives, you’ll hear your Spotify tunes on the car’s speakers.
- Connect your Spotify account from the Uber Profile screen or sign up.
- Request a ride in the Uber app. If you get matched with a music-enabled Uber, the music bar will appear at the bottom of the Uber app.
- Tap the music bar and select music from our ready-made playlist, your playlists or search for something new.
- If you want you can wirelessly control the music from either the Uber or Spotify apps until you arrive at your destination.
- Sit back and enjoy the soundtrack to your ride.
The new Uber and Spotify integration, available to all Uber and Spotify Premium users on iOS and Android (with a limited feature set), starts began out on Friday, Nov. 21 in 10 launch cities. The integration will continue to roll out globally over the coming weeks.
Another option because you are a passenger is to just plug your headphones into you smartphone and listen to anything kind of music you want, talk on your phone, text or watch videos.