TU-Automotive announced the speakers and topics for their TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 Conference and Exhibition (October 13-14, San Diego, formerly Telematics West Coast). Please note it is a few weeks earlier this year, the second week of October, therefore it doesn’t interfere with Halloween.
They expect over 250 executives and analysts will discuss the future of connected services and sources of revenue for the connected car industry.
Our readers can get use coupon Code 4531AUTOC for $150 off.
The connected car sector is growing, providing new and exciting opportunities for the industry to expand into new products, services and business models, including the IoT and mobility. The event focuses on these opportunities, including new revenue streams and partnerships.
This year there will be high level and specialized speakers from Renault, Hyundai, GM Ventures, Panasonic who will give directions to the roadmap for success.
“TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 provides the perfect opportunity for senior stakeholders from across the value chain working in Silicon Valley to come together, learn from subject matter experts and strike up new partnerships,” said Annie Reddaway, Project Director for this year’s conference. Reddaway also guided the other smashing succcess this year, TU-Automotive Detroit.
Topics/Themes TU-Automotive West Coast 2016:
• Identify the new revenue streams, including data and payments that will keep the revenue rolling in as auto pivots from the business of selling cars to providing mobility services.
•Translate the West Coast’s agile R&D culture into the global auto product portfolio at the speed of digital.
• From the connected home to the smart city, find the partnerships and tools that will integrate the car as a valuable part of the networked society and IoT.
• New automakers are redefining the auto industry. Learn how to shed the auto legacy to design vehicles with connectivity, software and technology at their core
•Discover how to harness driver data to create tailored services, build brand loyalty, understand driver behavior and lay the foundations for the intelligent, self-driving vehicle
•The auto industry is snapping up start-ups for billions of dollars. Speakers will analyze investment trends to ask the big question; invest, partner, acquire or be acquired.
Expect to See Top Level Speakers Such as:
• Alisyn Malek, Investment Manager, GM Ventures.
• Sebastien Henot, Business Innovation Manager, Renault.
• Liz Kerton, Executive Director, Autotech Council.
• John Suh, Executive Director, Hyundai Ventures.
• Michael Mikos, CFO, car2go N.A. LLC.
• Hakan Kostepen, Executive Director – Product Planning Strategy & Innovation, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America – Silicon Valley Center.
• David DiMeo, Director, Connected Car Innovations, FordDirect.
• Sylvano Carrasco, Vice President Hardware & Telematics, Getaround.
• Jeffrey Hannah, Director, North America, SBD.
• Tony Cannestra, Director of Corporate Ventures, Denso International America.
• Akshay Anand, Manager, Commercial Insights, Kelley Blue Book.
• Greg Basich, Senior Analyst, Strategy Analytics.
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases. AUTO Connected Car News’ readers receive $150 off with the coupon code 4531AUTOC.
“This year is our most exciting one yet, with more of a ‘Silicon Valley’ flavor than ever before as we hear from a number of auto specific venture companies and pit start-ups head to head to put their innovations to the test,” concluded Reddaway.