HARMAN announced the JBL Legend CP100 aftermarket connected car solution. The JBL Legend CP100 offers smartphone connections through Android Auto and Apple CarpPlay, priced at $399.95 it less expensive than many competitors’ models.
The JBL Legend CP100 is built on the same platform that Harman offers automakers. The JBL Legend CP100 has 6.75” capacitive touch screen and leading edge iMX6.
Using Bluetooth, the JBL Legend CP100 connects wirelessly to easily control the audio and Smartphone from the large touch screen allowing for easy and safe operating of the system while driving.
JBL’s Legend CP100 is steering wheel interface ready, so all the features and functions can be used in a safe and convenient manner. A rear camera input let’s drivers easily connect a back-up camera to aid in parking. Furthermore, drivers can utilize the “push to talk” button for Siri or Google Voice.
The JBL Legend CP100 has clean graphics and simple design that lets drivers easily find what they are looking for while on the road.
Features and Pricing:
- 6.75” Touch Capacitive Screen
- AM/FM Tuner with station identification and song name
- Rear USB input
- Rear Camera Input (composite)
- Steering Wheel Interface Ready (ASWC Ready)
- Bluetooth 3.0 HFP, AVRCP, A2DP, SPP, SSP
- Works with Apple Car Play
- Android Auto
- White Illumination Buttons
- 2 Pre-Amp Outputs (Full Range F + R)
- “Push to talk” button Siri, Google Voice,
- iMX6 Processor