The LA AUTO Show announced two new members joined its Connected Car Expo (CCE) advisory board for 2015. The Connected Car Expo won the Tech CARS award for The Best Car Tech Connected Car Trade Show, Exhibition or Symposium.
Manuela Papadopol of Elektrobit and Danny Shapiro of NVIDIA will join members from prominent auto related and technology companies on the board, including Aeris Communications, AT&T, the City of Los Angeles, Ellis & Associates, Google, MERA, Pandora, and Strategy Analytics.
Alongside returning Conference Director Andy Gryc of CX3 Marketing, the advisory board will set the strategic direction and focus of CCE’s conference agenda. CCE will be held in conjunction with the Los Angeles Auto Show Press and Trade Days on November 17, 2015
“2015 is sure to be a year of rapid growth, driven by technology, for all automotive and transportation industries,” said Lisa Kaz, President of the LA Auto Show and CCE.
CCE Advisory Board Panel Members:
- Michelle Avary, Vice President, Automotive Strategy, Aeris Communications is responsible for the overall management of Aeris’ automotive strategy
- Chris Cook, President, Mobile Electronics Retailers Association (MERA) represents over 1,000 mobile electronics companies and owning and producing the annual tradeshow, KnowledgeFest, and the trade publication Mobile Electronics Magazine.
- John Ellis, Founder & Managing Director, Ellis and Associates –
Ellis was most recently Global Technologist, Ford Motor Company.
- Brian Greaves, Director Product Development Emerging Devices, AT&T is responsible for leading the development and implementation of connected vehicle services and enhancements in the telematics and infotainment sector.
- Roger C. Lanctot, Associate Director, Global Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics advises clients on in-vehicle safety, infotainment and connectivity systems anticipating market, regulatory, and technological developments in hardware, software and business models.
- Peter Marx, Chief Innovation Technology Officer, City of Los Angeles is the city’s first Chief Innovation Technology Officer, overseeing the implementation of new tools and technologies across L.A.
- Chris McKillop, Manager, Android Platform, Google,
leads an engineering team responsible for Living Room and Entertainment products within Google’s Android organization.
- Manuela Papadopol, Director, Global Marketing Automotive, Elektrobit is responsible for the overall development and execution of EB Automotive’s global marketing strategy.
- Danny Shapiro, Senior Director of Automotive, NVIDIA is the Sr. Director of NVIDIA’s automotive business unit focused on deep learning computer vision solutions for autonomous vehicles, as well as next-generation digital cockpits.
- Geoff Snyder, Vice President of Automotive Business Development, Pandora is focused on the extension of Pandora into vehicles.
- Andy Gryc, Co-founder, CX3 Marketing and CCE Conference Director is a well-known automotive technology evangelist.
Over the next few months, the LA Auto Show and CCE will announce more details, including session and discussion topics and industry expert participants.