Genesis, the luxury automotive brand, is maintaining its position as an innovator in total vehicle satisfaction, with the introduction of the Genesis Spectrum all-inclusive leasing program. Genesis Spectrum, available through its affiliate, Genesis Finance, will be available in select markets on new, 2019 G70, G80 and G90 sedans, and includes auto insurance as part of the monthly payment.
“We designed Genesis Spectrum as a seamless leasing experience that acts as an extension of the Genesis brand and its values,” said Erwin Raphael, Chief Operating Officer of Genesis Motor America. “More than anything, the Genesis Spectrum premise respects our customers’ time, which is their most valuable luxury.”
Genesis Spectrum adds a new layer of convenience to the comprehensive Service Valet that already comes standard on every new 2019 Genesis vehicle. All Genesis vehicles offer the exclusive, no-cost, consumer-focused service program that elevates the luxury vehicle ownership experience. From valet service appointments that can be scheduled using the Genesis mobile app, to complimentary maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the Genesis Experience delivers owners with market-leading convenience and time savings:
- 3 years/36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance
- 3 years/36,000 miles complimentary Service Valet
- 3 years of complimentary Genesis Connected Services, including Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Destination Search powered by Voice and Remote Start with climate control
- 3 years of complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Data Services)
- 3 years of complimentary Annual Multimedia and Navigation Updates
- Lifetime complimentary traffic data
- Best-in-class warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services, including tire changes or transportation to the nearest Genesis dealership or authorized service facility, and reimbursement for inconvenience.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection waiver for Genesis Finance leases
- Up to $1,525 allowance for excess wear and use, excess mileage, and disposition fee for returning Genesis Finance customers
Metlife Auto & Home, a leading provider of auto insurance, has been selected for Genesis Spectrum to initially launch at all Genesis retailers in Florida. The auto insurance policy from Metlife Auto and Home includes competitive coverage with $500 deductible adding to the customers’ confidence that their Genesis vehicles are fully protected.