AUTO Connected Car News’ registration code TUDACCN gives extra $200 discount, if you are planning on attending the winner of the Tech CARS Award for best Connected Car Trade Show, TU Automotive Detroit on June 7-8, today is the last day to register to get the extra $300 off which with our code makes it $500 off and the best deal, available. This year, TU-Automotive is expecting 3,000 connected car professionals in attendance.
Our readers voted the event the best connected car show around. Telematics Update is calling it the next level of networking. It’s like the entire exhibit hall is filled with coleauges who speak V2V, V2I and V2X! The winner of the Tech CARS Award for Connected Car Analytist or Celebrity Roger C. Lanctot will be speaking.
There will be an |Auto Tech Update from BMW HQ” where you can learn how BMW is transforming the car into the ultimate
smart device. In the discussion, “A Case Study for Collaboration” Auto-ISAC members show how automakers and suppliers are going against a closed culture to share information on cybersecurity. Volkswagen’s “Future of Electric Mobility for the North American Market” will be an an exclusive presentation on what the future holds for the future of the electric car and its role within the mobility service of tomorrow.
Another topic will “Benchmarking Best of Breed Mobility Service Providers” to discuss the best practices and future outline of mobility services and their unfolding impact on the automotive industry including car companies, suppliers, dealers and service providers with Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Global Automotive Practice.
It that wasn’t enough other topics will be sessions on “Engaging the Consumer: UX ADAS & Autonomous Cybersecurity” and “Smart Cities & Urban Mobility Business Models & Business Strategy Wireless Infrastructure.”
Some of the features added this year are:
- Start-up pitches on the expo floor.
- Round table discussions.
- Structured speed networking.
- Interactive exhibition.
- Raj Rao, CEO, Ford Smart Mobility.
- Bernard Huhnke, Senior Vice President, E-Mobility, Volkswagen of America.
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors.
- Rasheq Zarif, Head of Business Innovation, Mercedes-Benz.
- Kirk Steudle, Director, Michigan DoT.
- Mircea Gradu, Executive Director, Engineering and Quality, Hyundai Motor America.
- Robert Grant, Director of Government Relations, Lyft.
- Ken Stewart, Chief Business & Technology Officer, Karma Automotive.
- Paul DeLong, CEO, car2go N.A..
- Faye Francy, Executive Director, Auto-ISAC.
- Christopher Thomas, Founder & Partner, Fontinalis Partners.
- James Fish, Chief Innovation Officer, Bosch.
Educational sessions to attend:
- Pivot from Metal to Mobility: Create customer-first products and services, e.g. dynamic leasing & in-car payments. Engage consumers and diversify revenue streams to unlock the ‘new auto business’
- Test Track or Highway? From tech development (perception & AI) to overcoming societal barriers (regulation & trust), plot the best path for the billions of miles required to validate AVs. What’s the risk/ reward ratio?
- Cybersecurity Never Sleeps: With auto attack surfaces proliferating, collaborate with regulators, associations and partners to create best practices for end-to-end cybersecurity
- Next-Gen Wireless Infrastructure: Evaluate 5G vs. LTE vs. DSRC for the roll out of data-thirsty IVI, critical OTA services and future-proofed ADAS. Which spectrums deliver on speed, safety and security?
- Build the Smart Urban Ecosystem: Think beyond the car and transportation silos in a data-sharing urban mobility mix. Keep auto brands relevant as cities invest millions to become sustainable and smart.
Automotive companies attending the event are Ford, BMW, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Car2Go, Faraday Future, Lyft, Nissan , Volvo, Karma Automotive, DENSO, Panasonic, FCA, Toyota, Hyundai and GM. Meanwhile they are only few more days left to nominate companies for their Awards in ten categories. When you register today don’t forget to use the discount code: TUDACCN .
Detroit is absolutely beautiful during the beginning of summer. Not to mention all the knowledge you will gain. Please note, we noticed in the past, that if you put in your registration over the weekend you usually get the Friday rate. They are in London and they are gone for the weekend but we can’t guarantee anything.