Tech CARS Award winner TU-Automotive Detroit has released their 2018 conference an exhibition (June 6-7, Novi, MI) schedule. The event is the world’s largest conference an exhibition dedicated to innovation in automotive technology, covering connected cars, autonomous vehicles, electrification and mobility. Not only did the the event win a Tech CARS award but Annie Reddaway, Senior Project Director TU Detroit won an award also.
At TU-Automotive Detroit 2018 (June 6-7) industry leaders and disruptors from General Motors, Ford, Toyota, Uber, Lyft, Volvo and more will lay out their visions for the future of personalized mobility.
This year features include:
- TU-Automotive Detroit Conference: The world’s largest conference on automotive technology this year will feature in-depth tracks on ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities & Urban Mobility, Connected Services, HMI & UX and more
- TU-Automotive Cybersecurity Conference: Now co-located! Apply technology and best practices to deliver robust security defenses and processes – this is where automotive and cybersecurity experts come together
- TU-Automotive E-Mobility Conference: New for 2018! Like it or not – electric is the future! From powertrain to charging, learn everything you need to know to charge ahead with your EV strategy.
- The Exhibition Floor: Walk the world’s largest automotive technology expo. Visit over 150 booths, try live demos and test “drive” autonomous vehicles
- TU-Automotive Awards & Kick Off Party: Highlighting innovation in automotive technology, the TU-Automotive Awards are the most anticipated in the industry. Meet the leading minds of the connected car industry to highlight innovation and quality.
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer every pressing question facing the industry, including automation, business strategy, HMI, cybersecurity, the data exchange, smart cities and more. Here are some key topics:
Embrace Partnerships & Align Strategic Goals To Deliver Intelligent Automated Electric Mobility
- Rethink Connectivity: Fully realize the applications of V2X & embrace emerging tech. like edge computing to deliver the services & functionality that will enable autonomy & sharing
- Strengthen the Auto Immune System: From tech. such as OTA & intrusion detection to best practices, collaborate to build robust end-to-end cybersecurity defenses
- Are You Consumer Ready?: Prepare your marketing & retail branches for the roll-out of new tech. & services. Equip your people on the front line to engage & educate consumers
- Cities & Auto Unite: Connect infrastructure, combine data sets & roll out mobility services that complement existing transit. Make auto an essential part of the smart city!
- Supercharge E-Mobility Uptake: Debunk consumer myths, develop new battery tech. and expand charging infrastructure to make alt. fuels the easy, sustainable choice
Hear from over 200 leading experts, including:
- Stephen Lesh, Chief Engineer, Vehicle Programs, Uber
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director of Vehicle Electrification & Infrastructure, Ford
- Joseph Buck, Product Cybersecurity Autonomous Vehicle, General Motors
- Cason Grover, Senior Group Manager, Vehicle Technology Planning, Hyundai Motor America
- Mark de la Vergne, Chief of Mobility Innovation, City of Detroit
- Matt Jones, SVP Software Engineering, Hyperloop One
- Prashanthi Rao Raman, Director of Public Policy, Lyft
- Kelly Helfrich, Manager, Electric Vehicles, General Motors/Maven
- Roger Lanctot, Director, Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
- Carla Bailo, CEO & President, Center for Automotive Research
The $300 discount officially ended on Friday but is often valid over the weekend and a $200 discount ending on Friday, April 6. Register here with the coupon code AUTOCC100 for an additional $100 off registration automakers and government entities receive complimentary passes.