Apps include AccuWeather, Glympse, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Streetline, Inc. with the Parker app, and Tribune Digital Ventures. AT&T has partnered with TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. at the AT&T Drive Studio.
AT&T Drive allows auto makers and developers to implement their own customized connected car solutions. Drive offers a cloud-based app platform for driver speech-enabled applications for cars.
Here are the apps an what they do
- AccuWeather gives localized current conditions, hourly, and five-day forecasts. The AccuWeather app warns against inclement conditions, helps drivers plan and time their trips
- Glympse, allows connected car drivers to share their dynamic location in real-time with anyone.
- iHeartRadio is offers thousands of live radio stations from across the country and lets users create custom stations based on an artist or song. It has big buttons/menus and uses the drivers preference.
- Newsbeat is a mobile news app fromTribune Digital Ventures with personalized audio streams of the day’s top articles from leading newspapers and websites.
- Stitcher delivers on demand radio, customized radio and podcasts.
- Parker by Streetline helps find and pay for parking with real-time from in-ground sensors and other data.
AT&T Drive Studio’s sponsorship agreement with TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) includes support for navigation system development.