iOS 8-8.4 Bluetooth Issues with iPhone 5/5c/56, 6-6+ and in-Car Infotainment Systems
Here are all the articles we have published so far showing all the problems our readers have had with Bluetooth on their iPhones starting with iOS 8 up to iOS and up to iOS 9.3.1.
- Why there are iOS 11, iPhone 8, 8+, X Bluetooth issues good and bad + fixes.
- How Bluetooth fixes for iPhone 4,5,6 + with iOS 8- 9.3.1+ for cars are working
Why Bluetooth Siri-ous issues with iOS 9.2.1 iPhone 5-6+S with car infotainment: GMC, Buick, Mercedes, Kia & BMW.
Why iOS 9.1 with iPhone 6S, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S is causing Bluetooth problems with in-car infotainment (again).
- Why iOS 9.0.2 for iPhones fixes security while Bluetooth and in-car connections suffer?
- iOS 9 update iPhone 6S/+ warnings for Bluetooth in-car connections.
- Will iOS 9 update cause car Bluetooth iPhone issues like 8.4.1 does?
- Does iOS 8.4 fix Bluetooth issues with in-car infotainment & iPhones?
- There are reports of music problems with iOS 8.4 Bluetooth in cars, while one user stated that he can now play music with his iPhone connected to a USB port.
- UPDATE 6/07/2015: There are reports that shutting off “Handoff” features helps with Bluetooth connections and iPhones.
- There are now reports that Apple Watches have Bluetooth issues when in cars.
- Why iOS 8.3 4 iPhone 5-6+ breaks Bluetooth, USB and CarPlay car connections.
- Does iOS 8.3 fix USB, iPhone Bluetooth & Siri-ous issues with in-car infotainment systems?
- Why there are more iOS 8.2 car Bluetooth iPhone 5-6 issues and fixes.
- Hey Siri, why don’t you fix my car Bluetooth connection with iOS 8.3?
- Why iOS 8.2 doesn’t fix Bluetooth issues with in-car systems.
- Why iOS 8.2 or 8.3 should fix Bluetooth problems on iPhone 5/5S/5c – 6/6+ with cars.
- Why Bluetooth iOS 8-8.1 & iPhone 6-6+ issues persist in cars.
- Apple iOS 8.1 4 iPhone 5-6+ didn’t fix Bluetooth issue with hands-free devices/cars.
- iOS 8 iPhone issues with Bluetooth & connected cars: How to use the nuke it fix.
- Does iOS 8.1.3 update does it fix Bluetooth glitches/issues with in-car infotainment systems?
- Auto-C-Car News weekly update: iOS 8/iPhone Bluetooth blues with car audio systems.
- GM offers iOS 8-8.02 Bluetooth pairing help 4 iPhone 6/6+/5/5c/5S/4S with GM/Chevy/Cadillac/Buick.
- Can Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, iOS 8, peacefully co-exist with Bluetooth issues with in-car sytems?
- Will iOS 8.2 update fix Bluetooth problems with iPhone 5/6 and in-car infotainment systems?
- OS 8.1.1 Update for iPhone 4S, 5-6+ does it fix Bluetooth issues with in-car systems?
- Apple receives Edsel Yugo Award for biggest snafu in Tech CARS Awards.
Be sure to read and give comments on the the pages we have hundreds of them sharing their disgust, angst and frustration.
Bluetooth connection problems have been reported with many car models such as BMW, Audi, GM(Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, Buick), Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, Lexus, Fiat, Hyundai, Honda, Citroen, Pontiac, Volkswagen, Volvo, Toyota, Dodge and more.
You may sign up for a newsletter to keep informed if any one finds a cure for the iOS 8 Bluetooth Blues. We will only send you an email when we have more information.