Please sign-up for our newsletter to get daily emails of connected car news and information about the nominees.
Tech CARS Awards rules for nominees and winners.
New categories cover automaker infotainment software, self-driving cars, aftermarket Bluetooth devices, most anticipated products, backhaul software development platforms, automotive connected car cybersecurity, analyst/advocate/personality, navigation apps, public relations campaigns and automotive apps.
Other industry awards, charge for entries, use celebrity judges or may be swayed by advertisers. The Tech CARS is truly a people’s choice award with voting open to anyone who has a connected device with a web browser. There is no fee for entry. Voting ends January 15, 2016 at 11:45 pm. We have articles showcasing and comparing the nominees to give our readers more information before voting by clicking on the links within this article. If you are interested in fresh up-to-date connected car news subscribe to our newsletter.
Categories we features stories in separate feature articles.
- GM’s massive deployment of Android Auto and CarPlay across 47 models.
- Tesla offers AutoPilot through software update.
- Ford offers free Apple Siri Eyes-Free via SYNC software update.
Best Self-Driving Autonomous Car of 2015
- Delphi Cross Country Road Trip by Road Runner.
- Toyota AI from Research Institute.
- Volvo Drive Me.
- Honda & Acura RLX testing @ Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- Audi A7 Autonomous Drive to CES 2015.
- Mercedes-Benz Luxury in Motion.