TopSpeed is car enthusiast website that was ranked number three after AutoBlog and Jalopnik on Cision’s “2013 Top 50 Auto Blogs” list.
Walford will be spinning some of the news featured here on AUTO Connected Car News for the TopSpeed audience.
“It’s a win/win situation,” said Walford, “More people get to learn and understand the technology that powers all kinds of cars and make better buying decisions.”
The first article will come out today in which covers “everything from autonomous to ridiculous.”
Here are list of the resource articles for more information about what is included in the article:
- Delphi 99% self-driving Audi finishes with no speeding.
- Vonsor 360° videos of Jaguar Land Rover better than bogus Honda Selfie: it’s real.
- AT&T 4G LTE to power Autonet & updates Car Connection app.
- Nissan gets Sirius about OnStar-style services with NissanConnect.
- NY Auto show connected car tech news: Kia CarPlay & Android Auto, iHeart BMW, Teen Tech Malibu, Jaguar XF & Honda.
You are welcome to browse the rest of AUTO Connected Car News for in-depth connected car tech news or subscribe to our newsletters for email updates when published or weekly.